0

Love or hypocrisy?

When you show love and consideration to people you don’t feel particularly drawn to or think deserve it, you’re giving them My love, which goes beyond human love. In fact, this is an even greater manifestation of My love than when you show love to someone you feel close to. This is not being hypocritical or false. To the contrary, it’s fulfilling My commandment to love your neighbor as yourself. You’re acting on My Word, and you’re letting My love move you to do something good.
Even though you may not particularly like someone, that shouldn’t hold you back from loving that person with My love. No one is too bad for Me or beyond the reach of My love, and I want you to help convey that to others. Even though you may not feel that way about them, I do. By showing them love and understanding, you’re giving them My true love.
When you can show loving kindness without partiality, you become a better channel for My love to flow through.
Not only will I bless the ones you show love and consideration to, but I will also bless you. As you continue to give My love, no matter how you feel, love will come back to you. You’ll also have a feeling of fulfillment in being My messenger of love and in doing My will. By giving love freely, you’ll reap more of My love and the fruits of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment