0

What prayer does

Prayer is not the least you can do, but the very most that you can do. Think about it. If it's the most you can do, then why don't you pray more?
Prayer is powerful, and if you want My power, then you must pray. What is prayer? It's your link with the Divine. It's communication. It's tapping into the Source. It's faithfulness to the greatest duty of man. Prayer is rest, faith, complete trust.
Prayer brings down My peace upon you. Prayer gets action. It lifts you up. Prayer changes the course of history. Prayer heals. Prayer revives. Prayer restores. Prayer builds. Prayer is humility. Prayer is My love. Prayer moves My hand and spurs Me to action. Prayer gets results. Prayer is saving grace for mankind.
Most importantly, prayer makes us one. Prayer melts us together, so that you might partake of My powers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment