1

Help in Trying Times



I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears, and they are precious in My sight. Though you may feel that this is one of the lowest times you have ever been through, yet in My eyes it is a precious time. I feel you closer to My heart than ever before. As I hold you in My hands and behold the beauty of your tears and your prayers to Me, the beauty of your surrender and humility in coming before My feet and saying, “Nothing in my hands I bring, simply to Thy cross I cling”—as I behold this, I love you. I hold you close to My heart, and I comfort you.

But you must let Me comfort you. You must have faith to reach out and receive from Me. It is nothing that can be earned or worked for. I wish to give it to you freely because of My love for you.

You must make the decision to accept My peace and comfort. And though this time seems long, it is only a moment compared to eternity. You will be rewarded greatly for your faith.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting this, whoever you are.

Post a Comment