0

Love’s reward

If you feel you’re imposing on loved ones and friends by asking for their help when you’re sick, you need to try to see the situation as I do. Yes, it’s usually a sacrifice and means extra work for them, but the potential blessings far outweigh the burdens.
When others come to your aid, it brings out the best in them. It gives them a chance to be self-sacrificial, tender, compassionate, patient, and cheerful, and that puts them in line to receive the spiritual blessings that follow as surely as day follows night.
This is all part of My wonderful plan, the plan of upgrading all of your spirits by giving you special opportunities to give and receive love. Both bring you closer to Me, because I am love. Whenever there is a love exchange, My presence becomes more palpable, and that puts everything else into perspective.
And just as the extra time you spend praying, communing with Me, and tanking up on My Word strengthens your faith and deepens your connection with Me, the time they spend praying and claiming My promises for you will strengthen their faith and relationship with Me. It also strengthens the bond of love between you.
When the days are weary and the nights long, I will be as close to them as I am to you. Moment by moment and task by task, I will be there to lighten their load, lift their spirits above the circumstances, fill their hearts with perfect peace, and give them the strength and grace to keep being My blessing to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment