0

Mind-Benders to Infinity

Do you enjoy a good puzzle? Do you love a riddle or a maze? Look around you at the greatest mind-bender ever designed-this world and all its intricacies.
The simplest forms of life and the simplest natural cycles of living cells have taken thousands of years for man to discover and understand. Scientists are always saying that they’ve discovered the key to this or that, and now have even figured out how to multiply human cells. But there’s still so much that can’t be explained.
Life is the most wonderful of My creations, and man will never be able to fully figure it out. They may be able to grow this or that in the lab, but they will never be able to breathe the breath of life into a human being, that breath that changes man from a mass of complex chemicals into a living soul!
My creation is a wonderful demonstration of My unending intellect. And what you see and experience all around you is only a small facet of My power and capabilities, for My creations are endless. There is no limit to what I am able to do!
The maze of the universe has enough marvels within it to thrill you for all eternity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment