0

Confusion Demolition Man

Confusion is like a wall. It starts off with a few bricks stacked only so high, but as questions and problems flood your mind, little by little the bricks add up, until you’ve got this big wall blocking your way and keeping you from thinking or seeing things clearly.
To get rid of this wall of confusion, dial Me up with a prayer. “Jesus, please clear this confusion from my mind. Can You tear down this wall for me?”
When I hear your call, I’ll respond quickly and efficiently. I’ll swing My demolition ball at that wall and send the confusion bricks crashing to the ground. As the first swing of My wrecking ball hits the wall, the light will come streaming in and you’ll start seeing past the confines of the wall that boxed you in.
You can give Me a call any time you need a wall of confusion brought to the ground. I’m your Confusion Demolition Man, and I’m on 24-hour duty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment