0

Millions of Questions

Sometimes you feel like you and your life are one big question mark. You have questions about everything.What is life for, anyway? Why live? Why love? Why learn? Why strive for anything? Why, why, why?
Well, I can match every question mark that exists with either a period or an exclamation point. I have reasons and answers for everything.
I don’t immediately put an end to all your question marks. It takes time. It’s good for you not to know the answers to everything right now. It’s part of life. It teaches you patience and faith.
I answer some questions right away, and others I don’t answer just yet. But I promise you, I’m saving up your questions, and one day we’re going to sit down together and have a good, long chat. I’m going to pull out every one of your question marks from the past and I’m going to match each of them up with one of My periods or exclamation points-the perfect answer for each question. The because for every single why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment