1

My Love for You is Complete

Have you ever thought about the word "love" and all it encompasses? There are many different kinds of love—many facets of love.
There is the unconditional love that a mother feels for her children, and the love and respect that children feel for their parents.
There is the kinship love that brothers and sisters feel for each other, or the friendship love that you feel for your best friend.
There is the love and appreciation that a student or athlete feels for his teacher or coach who helps him to become a better person or player.
There is a love that a man feels for a woman, which makes him want to marry her and live with her day in and day out and protect and provide for her. And there is the love that a woman has for a man, which makes her want to bear his children and love and care for their family.
My love for you is all this and more. My love for you is complete, for I am love. I give each person a measure of My love, but My love is immeasurable and limitless. I love you with a perfect and everlasting love that will never be taken away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love u all
tks for this site
ivnhoe

Post a Comment