0

My Miracle-Working Power is Yours

I have promised miracles to those who love and follow Me, and I can deliver on that promise. My power is limit­less. According to your need and the situation, I will do wondrous things for you and through you.
In order to see these manifestations of My power, only one thing is required of you: faith. You must believe that I am able to work the miracle and ask Me to do it, and then expect that I will. When you ask in faith, I am bound by My word to give you what you need. It might not always be what you think you need, but I will always rescue, protect, supply for you, or resolve the problem some other way, as I know is best. Sometimes it will be an overt miracle, where there is no doubt that I have answered your prayer, but other times it won't be so obvious.
I manifest My power most freely on behalf of those who follow Me closest, who do their best to live according to the principles of My Word and what they believe is My will for them personally, but anyone who calls on Me in faith will get the help they need, according to My will.
Remember this when the days darken and you find yourself in what seem like hopeless situations: Nothing is impossible for Me, so anything is possible for you when you ask in faith for Me to intervene. I always reward faith, My power is always at the ready, and I put Myself at your beck and call—all because I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment